In order to make sure your visit is both an enjoyable and safe one, there are quite a few rules that must be observed at all times in both the Treasure Castle Playland and on the second floor.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these rules, feel free to browse our frequently asked questions or to call our office to have one of our friendly staff members ease your mind.
Enhance your visit by following the Treasure Castle Playground rules:
- To ensure the safety of all our visitors, a legal adult (18 and older) must accompany their children at ALL times. Treasure Castle Playland staff monitors all play areas; however, we are not responsible for the supervision and correction of your children
- Height and age restrictions vary depending on the play zones that you are using. These restrictions have been put into place for the safety of all the children
- The age limit for using our soft playground is 12 years old; however, if necessary, a parent may enter the unit to assist a child out of the unit
- No running
- No outside food or beverages are allowed
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the Castle premises
- Treasure Castle Playland requires that children wear socks when using the soft playland on the second floor. Socks can be purchased in our Castle Gift Store
- Treasure Castle Playland staff reserves the right to expel any child from a Castle play area who is not abiding by the Castle Rules
- Party Rooms No. 1 and No. 2 are located on the first level. Party Room No. 3, the Loft Room, is located on the 3rd level. The Loft Room is “off-limits” to all visitors who are not guests of a reserved party
- Entertain yourself while your children play by taking advantage of our FREE Wi-Fi.
- Get a sibling family discount today – your oldest child pays regular admission and each additional sibling gets $2 OFF.
Special rules apply to the second floor:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult on second floor at all times
- Please keep food, candy and gum in the designated areas: food court and birthday rooms only.
- All beverages must have lids
- Play unit is recommended ages 4-12 but not limited to.
- NO shoes and NO bare feet in the soft playland unit.
- Socks MUST be worn at all times. (Socks can be purchased in our gift store on lower level)
- No pushing, hitting or kicking. Be patient and wait your turn
- Do not play in front of the slide exits or on the safety mats at the bottom or tops of slides
- No food, candy, drinks, gum, jewelry or toys in the soft playland unit
- No climbing on the netting or on the outside of tubes, etc.
- No climbing up the slide, or sliding down backwards
- Shoes MUST be worn to climb on the Castle Climb Across Wall
- Castle Gardens toddler area is for children 3 years old and under
- Parents may purchase Panning for Treasure Bags on the first level in the Courtyard Gifts Store
Treasure Castle reserves the right to excuse any persons from the facility at any time (child and/or adult) for inappropriate behavior, inappropriate attire, or any action that disrupts or compromises the safety of Treasure Castle guests or the facility.